The fourth wave of the COVID-19 pandemic
Page InformationName 한국외국기업협회 DateDate 21-07-09 15:11 Hit14,577
July 9, the Korean Government has announced its decision to impose Level 4 social distancing regulations in Seoul City, Gyeonggi Province and Incheon City.
This new regulation will start on Monday, July 12 and until July 26.
Level 4 distancing scheme in greater Seoul area (7.12~7.25)
- Gatherings of more than two people will be banned after 6 p.m
- Rallies and other events are banned
- Entertainment establishments, including night clubs, will be ordered to shut down, while restaurants will be allowed to have dine-in customers until 10 p.m.
- Weddings and funerals can only be joined by relatives
- People are advised to stay and work at home